Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
3rd Annual Pumpkin Picking Party
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM - Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 4:05 AM (EDT)
New York, United States
Idle Hands Bar proudly presents our 3rd Annual Pumpkin Picking Party!
- Buy your Pumpkin Picking Passport here.
- Bring your receipt to Idle Hands to pick up a passport starting on September 20, 2012
- Passport is redeemable starting September 28, 2012 at the Pumpkin Picking Party, drink 10 pumpkin beers from the full Idle Hands Bar beer menu.
- Present your passport to get each beer.
- Pumpkin Beers are available while supplies last. When pumpkin beers run out you can choose any craft beer $7/under for all remaining credits through November 1st.
- Redeemable over as many visits as you want, any day or night, through November 1, 2012
- Passport is transferable / sharable because drinking with friends is better!
When & Where
Rev, Marc & Rob
Idle Hands is bringing “Bourbon. Beer. Rock.” to the East Village in NYC. Whether you are on the search for a rare bourbon or that new craft beer, you’ll be able to enjoy it in a comfortable bar with a rock ‘n roll twist. Idle Hands is now open as your new destination for post-concert parties and bourbon & beer tastings.